Every European citizen may convert and spend cryptocurrency at more than 60 million physical and online retailers with the Binance Card. How to get and use Binance Card?
Order a Binance Card by following these instructions, and you’ll get helpful advice on how to use it.
1. Register a Binance account and complete Identity Verification
Start by registering for a Binance account, then complete Identity Verification (KYC).
2. How to order a Binance Card?
To order a Binance Card, you will need to have an account with Binance and be eligible to receive a card. Here are the steps to order a Binance Card:
- Log in to your Binance account and navigate to the Binance Card section.
- Fill out the card application form with your personal information, including your name, address, and government-issued ID.
- Verify your identity by providing a government-issued ID and a self-portrait photo.
- Wait for Binance to review your application and notify you if you are eligible for a Binance Card.
- If approved, you will be able to order your Binance Card through the Binance Card section in your Binance account.
- Once your Binance Card has been ordered, it will be delivered to your address.
Before ordering a card, make sure you’ve added a phone number from an EEA country to your Binance account. You can do this by going to [Security]. Please note that for security reasons, withdrawals, P2P selling, and payment services will be disabled for 24 hours after you change the phone number.
Note: The availability of the Binance Card may vary depending on your location and the regulations in your country. You should check the Binance website or contact Binance support for more information on the availability and eligibility requirements for Binance cards in your area.
3. How to use the Binance Card?
You must move your assets from the Spot Wallet to the Funding Wallet in order to top up your card. In the Card Dashboard, click [Top up] and input the transfer amount. Your account will immediately be credited with the money. The transfer is free of charge. Check out our guide on how to top up or recharge my Binance Card using the Funding Wallet for more details.
To view your card details, such as the card number, CVV code, and expiry date, click [Show details] below the image of the card in the Card Dashboard and enter your 2FA code.
To temporarily freeze your card, click [Manage] – [Freeze]. You can also unfreeze your card by clicking the [Unfreeze] button.
To adjust the sequence of spending currencies, click on the edit icon under [Edit Payment Priority] and drag and move the cryptocurrency names to reorder. Please note that this function only works when the [Hide small balances] box is unchecked.
How to make payments with Binance Card?
With the Binance Card, you can convert and spend cryptocurrencies in over 60 million online and physical stores. For more details, please refer to how to make payments with Binance Card.
Binance Card is a debit card that can be used to make payments in-store or online wherever Visa is accepted. To use the Binance Card, you will need to have an account with Binance and link it to the card. Here are the steps to make payments with Binance Card:
- Login to your Binance account and ensure that you have sufficient funds in your Binance account wallet.
- Go to the Binance Card section in your Binance account and select the wallet that you want to use to pay with your Binance Card.
- Use your Binance Card to make payments in-store or online wherever Visa is accepted. When making a payment, select the option to pay with a debit card and then enter your Binance Card information.
- The payment will be automatically deducted from your Binance account wallet, and the merchant will receive the payment in their local currency.
Note: Some merchants may require additional verification, such as a signature or a pin, to complete the transaction. Additionally, some merchants may have a limit on the amount that can be spent using a debit card, so be sure to check with the merchant before making a purchase.